czwartek, 7 sierpnia 2008

Train station

When I was coming back from Lodz I was moved by a strange scene. There was this man on the phone screaming on the phone following sentences:
sddf
"If he is better then me go ahead and kiss him"
"How could you do this to me! He is nothing. Do you understand? Nothing!"
dhasjkd sjdhaskdhj jkjsak j
I didn't want to listen to such personal affairs so I went away 200m and still could hear him well. Train was passing several times and these were the only moments I unfortunatelly couldn't hear what he was saying.

After some time he hung up. He was coming my way and I was sitting on my bench. He was all red on his face and shaking from anger and suddenly turned his face to me wanting to say something. I got all tense as I didn't know what to expect. But he stopped and looked very much sad and in hold of his emotions. He cleared his throat hard and with hoarse voice said: "I have to stop be emotional all over for I have to gather the strenght for the fight".
dcsw

Brak komentarzy: